While the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act provide the basis for all of The Dollar King Ltd. stores' returns policy,
in fact, we go above and beyond the expectation of these two statutory laws.
This policy provides you peace of mind while shopping at The Dollar King Ltd. stores.
- Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
Your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act when you have a problem with a product or service you've paid for.
Link : [About Consumer Guarantees Act 1993]
- Fair Trading Act 1986
The purpose of this Act is to contribute to a trading environment in which—
(a) the interests of consumers are protected; and
(b) businesses compete effectively; and (c) consumers and businesses participate confidently.
To this end, the Act— (a) prohibits certain unfair conduct and practices in relation to trade; and
(b) promotes fair conduct and practices in relation to trade; and
(c) provides for the disclosure of consumer information relating to the supply of goods and services; and
(d) promotes safety in respect of goods and services.
Link : [About Fair Trading Act 1986]
If something is not right or you have changed your mind, don’t sweat it, we are still happy to accept a return provided
the conditions below are met.
1. You are able to provide proof of purchase; original docket or receipt.
2. Item must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
3. Item must not be used, unopened and must be in its original packing in a resalable condition.
4. If the product is faulty or is not what it says for it to be, we will happily give a full refund of the purchase price provided
the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
* Any wearables must be returned unworn with its original packaging. Underwear cannot be returned at all.
Please choose carefully and remember to take your receipt.
Happy Shopping everyone.